AIM
link3657

BBS banned? BBS banned?

EPIC

this is the best song ever xD
I'm still kinda pissed that you banned me though >_>

Sting - Reflections Sting - Reflections

why would someone 0 this?

it's a song full of EPIC WIN!

Blasphem-E responds:

Lol, I don't know why they would, o well. Thanks for the review

Mixed Reviews Mixed Reviews

awesome song!

I gave it 5/5 and it brought it up to 4.03! :D
can I have a cookie?
PLEASE
really though...it's an awesome song electric guitar part at like 1:45 was the coolest part

Waiting in the Terminal Waiting in the Terminal

solid

it's got a nice beat to it and ,while it's not perfect, a good synth thing going on.
don't listen to people about revising it unless that was the idea for this song(getting advice) which it probably wasn't :D
funny enough I'm actually in a airport terminal right now XD

NeverHundred responds:

This is a song I made a long time ago that came out pretty well despite the fact I had no idea what I was doing back than. It was made in a demo program so I can't really edit it.

Rhythmically it was well thought out, but melodically... it straddles between far too generic and than far too out there... which I like but I guess I can understand why people might not get along with it.

Intake Part I Intake Part I

EPIC

it has the feel of some sort of dangerous area, where you're like sneaking around trying to infiltrate someplace :D

NeverHundred responds:

That's happened before... to someone, somewhere.

I don't know when I made it I wasn't really thinking about the mood of it. It was just a rift I had on guitar that was in sort of e minor that was fun to play, and I put it together with the synth added a bit more guitar to flesh out the main rift.

'DREAM' 'DREAM'

yotam perel...

you are a genius, this song is much better than the normal one.
could you please send me some tabs for your version please?????????????????????????
:D